Jane Cosmetics, once owned by Estee Lauder and sold to Jane & Co, has headquarters in Baltimore. Jane Cosmetics carry value priced, department store quality cosmetics for young women at prices significantly lower than their competitors do.
Prom night is such an exciting, memorable, adventurous time and along with getting a fabulous dress, a young woman wants makeup that makes her feel spectacular. Jane Cosmetics carry a wonderful, reasonably priced line of makeup. Be adventurous and try some Jane Cosmetics along with trying new makeup tips but do not wait until prom night. Give yourself a little time to practice. Some wonderful tips when using Jane Cosmetics include:
• On prom night keep your look natural, simple and draw attention to the areas you think are your best facial features such as your lips or eyes. Jane Cosmetics have a wonderful selection of smear proof, smooth, creamy, super soft LipHuggers that contain natural botanicals such as elderflower, nettle, aloe, and juniper. These lipsticks are available in matte, shimmer, matt/frost, and satin finishes. Jane Cosmetics ‘mix and match’ eye collection shades work beautifully on their own or together and are just what you need to draw attention to your eyes on prom night.
• Stay away from using a heavy concealer or foundation that makes your skin look mask like or caked on. Jane Cosmetics has a lightweight, oil free, tinted foundation/moisturizer that is dermatologist tested, goes on smoothly and easily, and will leave your skin looking healthy, flawless, and glowing.
• Jane Cosmetics shimmering blush is light diffusing, oil free, luminous and comes in a small compact with brush and mirror. Their powdered blush formula is fade proof, sweeps on naturally, streak proof, blends easily, and available in a variety of soft colors that give skin a flushed, natural look.
• While at the prom, you do not want your fact to look oily or shiny. Jane Cosmetics oil free, longwearing finishing powder gives you a smooth, soft, natural, matte finish that never looks caked on or dried out. You can also use this finishing powder as lipstick or eye makeup. It contains talc, elderflower, nettle, aloe and juniper extracts.
• On prom night, it is your time to look beautiful and shine. The last thing you want is black streaks or raccoon eyes from mascara smudged under your eyes. Instead, wear Jane Cosmetics Fan Club waterproof mascara that is safe if you wear contact lenses.
Jane Cosmetics have sophisticated, beautiful, color pallets for nails, face, eyes, and lips that will have you looking spectacular on prom night.